Somehow, Here is Gone..

You and I got something
but it's all, and then it's nothing to me
And I got my defenses when it comes through your intentions for me
And we wake up in the breakdown
with the things we never thought we could be

I'm not the one who broke you
I'm not the one you should fear
We got to move you, darling
I thought I lost you somewhere
But you were never really ever there at all

And I want to get free
Talk to me I can feel you falling
And I wanted to be, all you need
Somehow here is gone

I have no solution to the sound of this pollution in me
And I was not the answer,
So forget you ever thought it was me

And I don't need to fallout
Of all the past that's in between us
And I'm not holding on
And all your lies weren't enough to keep me here

* Here is Gone by Goo Goo Dolls*

indonesiasearchengine,com

Comments

Popular Posts